Why License Our Curriculum?
We’ve built an incredibly popular business model which combines both centre based learning and online learning. We’ve received hundreds of testimonials from both parents and children that say ‘we love what you do!’
Our Little Cubs sessions provide high quality learning which help develop all the essential life skills for active healthy children. Using the Early Years Foundation (EYFS) as a benchmark, the curriculum helps develop all the important developmental aspects in children.
Children will learn about a different topic each week, and as the children progress through the curriculum, they’ll see developments made in their language, physical, creative, cognitive, mathematics, social & emotional aspects. They will be engaged by captivating stories, musical videos, nursery rhymes & songs, fun games, art & crafts and much more! It really is a complete package that fits for all kinds of children!
Sessions are generally separated into two age groups, 2-3yrs and 3-5yrs.
Our Little Cubs curriculum can fit perfectly into your nursery, preschool, kindergarten or even a homeschool environment! It can work in conjunction with your current curriculum or replace it – it’s up to you! You could even offer these activity sessions as part of extra-curricula package – or holiday camp!
If you’re an educator who feels that you’re constantly being bogged down due to the computer/paper work involved in creating new sessions on regular basis for your children, then you can look to us to reclaim your valuable time!
All About Me
Ice and Snow
Kings and Queens
Many more added all the time!
The Package – What You Get
- We will provide you with the Little Cubs Handbook – this contains all the information you need to help you deliver fantastic sessions to your class. 37 pages of insightful knowledge!
- We will provide 2 comprehensive online training sessions to you, then a certificate of completion.
- You will receive 4 Little Cubs Bundles each month through your dedicated login page on the website which can be downloaded instantly. Each bundle will include a Keynote/PPT, session plan, flashcards and/or worksheets.
- Each week you will be given the password (s) for the Parent Portal, as to allow your children to review the content at home.
- We will provide you the rights to use our brand and logo in your school/centre.
- We can provide you our equipment supplier information to help you purchase the necessary equipment at good prices (if required).
- You’ll gain access to many other extra downloadable goodies on your download page, these include books, leaflets, posters, flashcards, certificate templates, songs and videos.
- We’ll help develop your brand by analysing your current business model and assist in making changes when necessary.
- We will provide unlimited and ongoing support to you when you require it – we will be productive partners for many years to come!
“Thanks Can Cubs! My staff can now spend more time with the children and less time planning and creating sessions!”
– Julie, English Centre Director
Full Little Cubs License Which Includes:
- Little Cubs Handbook
- 2 Online Training Classes via Zoom
- 4 Bundles Each Month (includes Keynote/PPT, Flashcards, Session Plan and/or Worksheet)
- Marketing Help
- Licensing Contract
- Access To A Downloadable Library Of Classroom Resources
- Continued Support and Guidance